Sunday - May 28, 2017
- Hot Breakfast for the Students 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMStillman Dining Hall
- Continental Breakfast 8:45 AM to 10:45 AMStillman Dining Hall
- Commencement Mass 9:30 AMline up outside ChurchGraduation Dress
- Commencement Exercises 11:30 AMHoly LawnRequired of Boarders, Day students are welcome
- Lunch for Forms III, IV and V 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMStillman Dining Hall
- Reception for graduates and guests 1:00 PMAuditorium
- Minbus to Walmart 3:00 PM to 5:00 PMDepart from Turnaround
- Create Your Own Exam Survival Kit 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMStuden Center
- Library open 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Graduates depart by 400P 4:00 PMTurn-in Room Key before departure
Thursday - June 1, 2017
POST ALL on campus
10:00 AM to 2:00 PMAuditorium Foyer
Pack and label Pre-Season items separately.
Boxes may be purchased in the Bookstore. Hand carts will be borrowed to move boxes (see Ms. Pauline). For students on Lower campus, there will be a shuttle truck to pick-up student's boxes, suitcases, bins, etc. Students must label their boxes and bring them outside of their dorm. You must be present to help load your boxes onto the truck and then meet the truck at the Admin. Bldg. to help unload your boxes. Bring a form of payment (credit card or check).
Students departing on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, June 1-3, after their last exam or the SATs, may pack-up their bedding and last minute items and leave them in the Administration Building for POST ALL to pick up on Monday, June 5. You MUST have already opened an account with POST ALL on June 1.
SAT Review Sessions
1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
100P Physics, Chemistry, Biology
230P Spanish, French
400P US History
- POST ALL on campus 10:00 AM to 2:00 PMAuditorium Foyer