- Take I-95 North through Connecticut to Rhode Island.
- Take Rhode Island, Exit 3 to Route 138 East.
- Follow signs to Jamestown and Newport (Pell) Bridge ($4 toll).
- Bear left at the end of Newport Bridge to Admiral Kalbfus Road.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left at the traffic light.
- Turn left at the second traffic light, the intersection of Route 114.
- Travel approximately 7 miles north on Route 114.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Cory's Lane, immediately after a green highway sign on the right hand side of the road that reads "Portsmouth Abbey and School."
- Half a mile down the lane on the right between two stone pillars is the entrance to the School. Look for and follow signage for the Office of Admission (Manor House). Parking is available in the front of the office.
- From any point in the greater Boston area, take Route 128 to Route 24 South, heading toward Fall River and Newport.
- Take Route 195 West for half a mile, then rejoin Route 24 South toward Newport.
- Remain on Route 24 South until it merges with Route 114.
- At the first traffic light after the merge, look for the green highway sign that reads "Portsmouth Abbey and School."
- Turn right onto Cory's Lane at the traffic light.
- Half a mile down the lane on the right between two stone pillars is the entrance to the School. Look for and follow signage for the Alumni and Development Office (next to the Manor House). Parking is available in the back of the office.
Providence, Rhode Island
Distance from Portsmouth Abbey: 30 miles, 35 minutes
South Kingston, Rhode Island
Distance from Portsmouth Abbey: 26 miles, 35 minutes
Hourly buses run to Portsmouth (Newport bus) from Providence Bus Terminal. Buses also run to Portsmouth and Newport from Boston, New York, Logan Airport, and TF Green Airport.