This is a full time, 40-hour per week position. Schedule changes and overtime are common in this position. In the case of emergencies or a special function, all personnel could be called upon to report for work at any time of the day or night (conditions permitting).
This position is primarily to clean a boys dormitory and campus trash pick up every morning. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming and cleaning all flooring surfaces
- Cleaning all glass
- During the winter you would be responsible to keep the building paths (shoveling) and steps to the building clear of all ice and snow at all times
- Some heavy lifting
- You will also be required to take specific training in the following areas such as: Asbestos Awareness, Blood Pathogen, Right to Know, Lead Safe Certified and Mold certification, etc.
Housekeeping Staff: You may also be required to do the following services, some during the off-season only. This includes, but is not limited to:
- General cleaning of the buildings, dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, walls, furniture, showers, cleaning rugs, carpets, emptying trash and trash containers
- Making and changing beds, handling linen and supplies and all the other cleaning tasks in order to keep the buildings clean and neat inside and outside. (outside work would include, but is not limited to, sweeping entry ways, exterior windows, etc)
No phone calls, please.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.