Student Id Photo
Student ID Photo Request
New students are required to provide a recent, color photograph for their student ID/keycard. The keycard allows entry into the student’s house on campus. Formal school photos for the directory will be taken on campus after classes begin.
Please submit a photo to Mrs. Elizabeth Cotta at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20.
The photo should be a JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF or PNG file with a minimum 300 dpi and a maximum file size of 2.5MB.
Please name the file with the student name in this format: last name_first name.jpg.
Guidelines for taking your photo
• Your flash should be on (not set to “automatic”).
• Highest resolution is not necessary—usually the camera’s medium file size is more than adequate.
• While scanned photos are fine, we do not recommend scanning from yearbooks, inkjet prints, or other printed material.
• White or light backgrounds provide the best contrast.
• The format should be similar to a passport photo. No scenic backgrounds. Plain works best.
• No hats or sunglasses.
• Do not use a webcam.
• Headshots only. No other people in the image.
• Vertical or horizontal format with some additional room for us to crop.
• We will not retouch the image.