Financial Aid

If you will be applying for need-based financial aid, you should begin the process early, and you should let your son or daughter’s counselor know. You will use documentation from the tax year corresponding with your son or daughter’s Fourth Form year for the initial financial aid application process. The application process is complex and each institution approaches it differently. Also, if your son or daughter attends the Abbey on need-based aid, please be aware that the formula independent schools use to determine need is more generous than that used by colleges.