Welcome New Families
To make your transition to the Abbey smooth, this page of our website is specifically designed to help you navigate the beginning of your Abbey experience, and here is a link to the our new student page.
You have been working closely with the members of the admission team and they will continue to be a contact for you in the days to come. Likewise, there are other members of our community that are ready to help you become more familiar with how we do things here at the Abbey.
The "What's Next..." section is a great tool for you to use in the coming weeks. In addition to this page on the website, you will receive a unique Username and Password to log in to our secure parent portal - MyAbbey . Currently, we are updating the student portal and will send an email to parents when the Parent Portal will be opened.
The portal provides valuable information regarding yours and your child's Abbey experience. This is where you will find the following;
- access to on-line forms you will need to complete prior to Opening of School
- your child's schedule will be posted here when the school year begins
- advisory and term grades/comments
- reminders for upcoming campus events
- links to Abbey social media
- resources from various departments & daily/weekly announcements
I look forward to meeting you in September and until then, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Welcome to the Abbey!
Mrs. Meghan Fonts P '14 '17 '21
Director of Parent Relations
401.643.1246 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to starting the 2020-21 school year!
- REVISED - 2020 21 SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR - Please note we have revised the calendar to reflect the changes indicated in Mr. McDonough’s letter of 7/20.
- Preseason schedule and information - For more information, please contact Director of Athletics, Mr. Al Brown - Letter to Students regarding Athletic Pack - 9.2.20
- Opening of School and Registration Schedules
- Packing List for boarders - This will be updated throughout the summer with new items pertaining to COVID-19 guidelines
- Shipping and Storage Information
- Dress Code
- Roommate Questionnaire
- 2020-21 Student Handbook - posted mid-summer
- Magnus Health Forms - your account and login/password will be emailed to you once your child is enrolled
PARENTS' WEEKEND 2020
OCTOBER 16 - 17
This year's weekend will be a series of virtual sessions, including parent/teachers conferences.
More information to follow.